Post Reply 
new user: album art, audio files
14-11-2019, 22:09
Post: #35
RE: new user: album art, audio files
(08-11-2019 13:53)donlw Wrote:  
(08-11-2019 10:34)simoncn Wrote:  Have you installed BubbleUPnP Server on the Rendu, on the Mac or on your NAS? Which firewall do you think might be blocking Java?

Edit: If you have installed BubbleUPnP Server on the Rendu and if BubbleUPnP Server is producing the message about a conectivity read timeout and if the Synology firewall is enabled, it is possible that the Synology firewall might be blocking inbound HTTP connections to MinimServer. In this case, you need to change the settings in the Synology firewall to enable inbound connections to UDP port 1900 and TCP ports 9790 and 9791. You can do this by creating a firewall rule and selecting the settings for Built-in Applications > MinimServer UPnP media server.

I had not thought of Sinology’s firewall. I will check that out too.
I went into Synology firewall, which was off, but turned it on and followed directions. No difference. I decided to try to play music using AudioStation and no sound. The microrendu is now on the Mac as a storage read only. Trying one more thing today, I uninstalled the Synology Media Server, and now the Rendu is listed twice. I was hoping to get back to normal. I have done a lot of investigating and have to believe that something is off between the Synology and the micorendu. Any thoughts are appreciated. Otherwise, I will keep investigating.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: new user: album art, audio files - donlw - 14-11-2019 22:09

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)