|
MinimServer stopped on Synology NAS
|
|
11-11-2019, 13:08
Post: #37
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: MinimServer stopped on Synology NAS
I have still not solved this issue and I am convinced it is an hardware issue with the DS115j. I have used AssetUp as an interim and whilst it has not fallen over I am not comfortable with its interface or the way it treats tagging.
I would like to get back to using minimserver and are considering a replacement NAS drive, the options are DS119j or a DS118. The ds118 looks to be favourite but am not sure about the processor used, Synology specify a Realtek RTD1296 quad-core 1.4GHz which I believe uses ARM processors but it is not clear. I am sure I have seen you post that you use or have used the DS118 but would just like to check that there is a version of minimserver compatible with this drive. Or would I be ok to go with the cheaper DS119j. Thanks Bronx54 |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



