Post Reply 
new user: album art, audio files
07-11-2019, 21:09
Post: #31
RE: new user: album art, audio files
(07-11-2019 18:55)simoncn Wrote:  Everything sounds fine. After you get the message “16 songs added to DS”, the music should start to play. What is actually happening?

Yes, it’s very confusing.

I’m not sure if this is relevant but I’ll write it anyway.

I tried Kazoo and selected a track, saw the blue bar and heard nothing.
Confused, I selected another track, saw the blue bar and heard music.
Weird, I thought, so I repeated this several times before a pattern emerged. It seemed that FLAC tracks worked but wav tracks did not.

Hmm, so I repeated the above but this time using Kinsky. No problems playing any type of track.
I then returned to Kazoo to play the tracks setup by Kinsky, including FLAC and wav, and this time the wav tracks played alright.
I selected another wav track and silence.

The renderer is an Oppo 103.

So @donlw what type of audio tracks are you selecting?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: new user: album art, audio files - Alandbush - 07-11-2019 21:09

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)