|
New user request advice Minim NUC MusicCast
|
|
06-08-2019, 23:25
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
RE: New user request advice Minim NUC MusicCast
(06-08-2019 06:10)Snoopy08 Wrote: Windows 10 is big and ugly, can be made to play music better, but SnakeOil is almost free but requires a little bit of work to install. SnakeOil optimised for music and Agent Kith, the developer is responsive and helpful. Same for Simon here!. Thanks for this. I will look at SnakeOil and weight it against Windows. If they both support headless operation on the NUC then I guess it's preference...? Regarding the playlist - I see a very brief note now on Minim site. I was not aware of this file type/use. I don't see any M3U files on my windows system. I see xml type files <playlistname>.wpl I assume this is 'proprietary' for Windows Media Player - but MusicCast Controller app does see them. For Minimserver: (1) Is there a WISYWIG editor available to select media files and put them into a playlist file, with the correct relative path for my MinimServer install? (2) If not, could you clarify what I think I saw on the forum for locating the files - in your 'library'. Does this mean a new file or Folder and file below one of my minimserver.contentDir paths? (3) Could you expand on the syntax, and or share a pseudo example file? Thanks |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
New user request advice Minim NUC MusicCast - firefly - 06-08-2019, 03:22
RE: New user request advice Minim NUC MusicCast - Snoopy08 - 06-08-2019, 06:10
RE: New user request advice Minim NUC MusicCast - firefly - 06-08-2019 23:25
RE: New user request advice Minim NUC MusicCast - simoncn - 06-08-2019, 09:56
RE: New user request advice Minim NUC MusicCast - simoncn - 07-08-2019, 10:10
RE: New user request advice Minim NUC MusicCast - firefly - 08-08-2019, 00:26
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



