Post Reply 
MinimServer stopped on Synology NAS
23-07-2019, 13:32
Post: #23
RE: MinimServer stopped on Synology NAS
Thanks very much for this. The log provides some important clues. The failure seems to be caused by a combination of events and it will take me some time to analyse what is happening. It doesn't appear to be quite as simple as a race between ohNet reinitialising and pulling the cable.

I followed your instructions but they don't cause a failure on my NAS. What NAS model do you have? If my NAS is faster or slower than yours, I might need to change the timing of the pull and replace operations. If I can reproduce the problem myself, this will make it much easier for me to debug the problem and test a fix.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: MinimServer stopped on Synology NAS - simoncn - 23-07-2019 13:32

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)