|
Minimwatch Noisy pings
|
|
26-06-2019, 22:02
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Minimwatch Noisy pings
I presume you are referring to Windows 10 notifications that are produced by MinimWatch. The "ping" noise is produced by Windows 10, not by MinimWatch. When you get the "ping" noise, is a MinimWatch message displayed? What does the message say?
I am not a Windows 10 user but I presume Windows 10 has a way to disable the "ping" noise. Alternatively, you can close MinimWatch and launch it when you need to use it instead of leaving it running all the time. This will not affect the correct operation of MinimServer. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Minimwatch Noisy pings - Davidhs - 26-06-2019, 21:16
RE: Minimwatch Noisy pings - simoncn - 26-06-2019 22:02
RE: Minimwatch Noisy pings - DavidHB - 02-07-2019, 23:23
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



