|
NAS for 'Dummies'
|
|
05-08-2018, 08:57
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
RE: NAS for 'Dummies'
(05-08-2018 00:39)gnomus Wrote: Thanks Simon. It all eventually started working again. The issue arose when I Rescanned after I added some new music. I had added some music to the library not that long ago (certainly after 30 June) and I don't know why the 'old' version Rescanned with no problem. The MinimStreamer expiry check gives a month's grace period after the expiry date. A rescan wouldn't trigger automatic updating of MinimStreamer. If this happens again, the solution is to use MinimWatch to update MinimStreamer. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
NAS for 'Dummies' - gnomus - 04-08-2018, 15:47
RE: NAS for 'Dummies' - simoncn - 04-08-2018, 16:58
RE: NAS for 'Dummies' - gnomus - 05-08-2018, 00:39
RE: NAS for 'Dummies' - timster - 05-08-2018, 08:01
RE: NAS for 'Dummies' - simoncn - 05-08-2018 08:57
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



