|
[Tutorial] Installing MinimServer on FreeNAS or FreeBSD
|
|
23-07-2018, 22:36
Post: #28
|
|||
|
|||
RE: [Tutorial] Installing MinimServer on FreeNAS or FreeBSD
(23-07-2018 20:57)lostinsound Wrote: For MinimServer 0.8.5.2 I found that you no longer need to do steps 10-12 in the original instructions. When I took the file ohnet(linux-x64)-1.10.2315.zip from the download page in step 6 and renamed it to ohnet(linux-intel)-1.17.2776.1.zip and replaced the existing one found in step 7, MinimServer started up and ran with no issue. There was no updated ohnet file added as described in step 10, so there was no need to do a second file replacement. This was a clean install starting from scratch, including creating a new jail in freenas. Thanks for the heads up, I checked and you are right, with the recent version of 0.8.5.x of MinimServer the experience of installing it and making it work is slightly different. I updated my post to reflect this. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



