Post Reply 
Problem with moon mind controller Version 1.4.0
13-07-2018, 18:09
Post: #18
RE: Problem with moon mind controller Version 1.4.0
(12-07-2018 03:31)Bronx54 Wrote:  I have an order placed to upgrade my Moon 180 to MiND2 but I still cannot connect to minimserver, my firmware is still listed as version 1.4.0 and upto date.

So have been over a week with out my system working correctly, as a result I have told my supplier that I am not willing to pay for an upgrade unless this is sorted out and may cancel even if it is sorted. Not very happy with SIM audio at this moment and currently have an Innuos streamer on loan and may go down this route.

Anyone want to buy a Moon 180?

Did you update the app?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Problem with moon mind controller Version 1.4.0 - deeppurpleman - 13-07-2018 18:09

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)