|
Incorrect option name 'displayFormat' in property 'tagName'
|
|
26-06-2018, 15:40
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Incorrect option name 'displayFormat' in property 'tagName'
Hi there,
here's a newbie to MinimServer, trying to understand its configuration by repeating the examples on the web site and seeing what they do. However, when I just copy the example 'Title.displayFormat={$title^$date^ [^]}' into the 'tagValue' field in MinimWatch, it gives me the error 'Incorrect option name 'displayFormat' in property 'tagName''. So either the example is wrong or I am missing something. ...I suppose it's the later... I'm using MinimServer 0.8.5.2 (123) on a QNAP and MinimWatch 0.8.5.2 on my Mac. Thank you Stefan |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Incorrect option name 'displayFormat' in property 'tagName' - FlacMan - 26-06-2018 15:40
RE: Incorrect option name 'displayFormat' in property 'tagName' - simoncn - 26-06-2018, 21:32
RE: Incorrect option name 'displayFormat' in property 'tagName' - FlacMan - 27-06-2018, 09:49
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



