Post Reply 
CD Box Sets Playing One At A Time
08-05-2018, 16:32
Post: #13
RE: CD Box Sets Playing One At A Time
Ok I have locked myself in a dark room for a couple of days and thanks to some very useful comments from you guys, I think I have it sussed. The 'Album' tag seems to have been the problem. I found the the 'album' title included the Disc number. I removed the disk number from the title and now everything plays in sequence. So job done, I am going to have a bit more of a play, now I understand the tagging a bit more.
Thanks again for you guidance.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: CD Box Sets Playing One At A Time - winklehoc - 08-05-2018 16:32

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)