|
WAV file tagging...
|
|
14-04-2013, 09:44
(This post was last modified: 14-04-2013 09:46 by wappinghigh.)
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
WAV file tagging...
Further to my thread on what tagging software to use once ditching itunes, can Minimserver support Tag's in WAV files..
Now why on earth would you want to use WAV files anyway? Well might you ask!!! LOL! Well the simple reason is I want uncompressed files. I also want to be able to use WAV files on other players..particularly the portable Altman Tera-player...and I don't want to end up with multiple libraries.. Am I crazy to move to WAV files and tagging. Can you tag these files? If so with what program... that ends up with tags compatible with minimserver?... |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
WAV file tagging... - wappinghigh - 14-04-2013 09:44
RE: WAV file tagging... - ReneZ - 14-04-2013, 12:29
RE: WAV file tagging... - wappinghigh - 14-04-2013, 13:58
RE: WAV file tagging... - best - 01-07-2013, 09:25
RE: WAV file tagging... - simoncn - 01-07-2013, 09:47
RE: WAV file tagging... - Peter@57m - 14-04-2013, 14:56
RE: WAV file tagging... - simoncn - 14-04-2013, 15:13
RE: WAV file tagging... - Santelises - 27-08-2013, 17:55
RE: WAV file tagging... - winxi - 27-08-2013, 19:02
RE: WAV file tagging... - Santelises - 27-08-2013, 23:01
RE: WAV file tagging... - Peter@57m - 14-04-2013, 17:00
RE: WAV file tagging... - wappinghigh - 15-04-2013, 07:21
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



