|
can I change what displays on front of naim?
|
|
29-01-2018, 11:29
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
RE: can I change what displays on front of naim?
(28-01-2018 16:11)simoncn Wrote: I'm not aware of any changes to MinimServer that could cause this. Perhaps a good question for the Naim forum. Many thanks for a prompt reply, I asked on the naim forum and the fix is to use the "i" button on the naim remote to scroll through the info you want displayed. Feel a bit stupid now but again thanks for your quick response. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
can I change what displays on front of naim? - Dave Smart - 28-01-2018, 13:33
RE: can I change what displays on front of naim? - simoncn - 28-01-2018, 16:11
RE: can I change what displays on front of naim? - Dave Smart - 29-01-2018 11:29
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



