|
MiminServer and foobar
|
|
23-01-2018, 18:17
(This post was last modified: 23-01-2018 18:18 by dukdukgoos.)
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: MiminServer and foobar
I was trying to read my Synology NAS's music library with foobar2000 and the UPnP plugin by bubblegum. What I found is super basic stuff like sorting doesn't work. For example, years sorted low to high, tagOptions removal of intro words like "The" didn't work. It seems like foobar doesn't use the sorted list MinimServer sends at all (it just uses the raw data I guess). I thought I had configured something wrong in the Minim props but when I finally checked another control point (BubbleUPnP Android) it all worked. My fault I guess for not trying multiple control points earlier to compare...
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
MiminServer and foobar - Oroperplex - 04-06-2015, 04:44
RE: MiminServer and foobar - simoncn - 04-06-2015, 09:44
RE: MiminServer and foobar - Oroperplex - 05-06-2015, 09:37
RE: MiminServer and foobar - DavidHB - 05-06-2015, 10:44
RE: MiminServer and foobar - dukdukgoos - 22-01-2018, 09:46
RE: MiminServer and foobar - simoncn - 22-01-2018, 11:59
RE: MiminServer and foobar - timster - 23-01-2018, 12:40
RE: MiminServer and foobar - dukdukgoos - 23-01-2018 18:17
RE: MiminServer and foobar - Pepsican - 24-01-2018, 15:14
RE: MiminServer and foobar - simoncn - 24-01-2018, 15:45
RE: MiminServer and foobar - bubbleguuum - 24-01-2018, 21:55
RE: MiminServer and foobar - simoncn - 27-01-2018, 08:52
RE: MiminServer and foobar - dukdukgoos - 27-01-2018, 13:18
RE: MiminServer and foobar - timster - 27-01-2018, 13:41
RE: MiminServer and foobar - simoncn - 27-01-2018, 15:19
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



