Post Reply 
launching Minimstreamer crashes Minimstreamer
08-01-2018, 23:07
Post: #1
launching Minimstreamer crashes Minimstreamer
I was successfully using Minimserver/Minimstreamer/Minimwatch on a QNAP TS-653A (as music server) managed by a current MAC running High Sierra. When I switched to a specialized music server running sonicorbiter, I first shut down Minimserver on the QNAP and took it off line, then deleted Minimwatch by dragging the Minimwatch App icon from the Applications folder (then emptying trash and rebooting computer). I then installed Minimserver from within the sonicorbiter GUI and pointed it to the folder of music files; then downloaded Minimwatch for MAC from the Minimserver site. I now have two problems:
1. The controller App (Linn Kazoo on a current iPad) shows that the folder of music is there but won't connect to it.
2. Each time I launch Minimstreamer from within Minimwatch, this makes deactivates the first seven menu options in Minimwatch and places the Minimwatch note icon in a dark gray-blue rectangle.

I've repeated the install procedure four times with precisely the same results (and yes have rebooted everything multiple times).

I've tried burning digital incense. No results. If anyone has a sense of what I'm doing wrong, would welcome the help.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
launching Minimstreamer crashes Minimstreamer - byrdhunt - 08-01-2018 23:07

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)