Post Reply 
Album Missing in Control Points
28-11-2017, 20:33
Post: #5
RE: Album Missing in Control Points
(28-11-2017 20:18)aliasname Wrote:  Only had a quick look and I'm definately not familar with aif files.
Are you sure all your controlpoints do treat ".aif" and ".aiff" in an equal manner?
It's likely, similar to ".jpg", ".jpeg" but perhaps that's something to try first.

Hi,
In my complete library I have both aif and aiff files that have always shown up in the control points.
Society of Sound monthly downloads usually have one download in aif and one in aiff files.
This is the first time I have not seen the downloads in my control points.
Chip
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Album Missing in Control Points - chip - 28-11-2017 20:33

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)