Post Reply 
MinimServer doesnt like multivalues for AlbumArtist
06-08-2017, 17:38
Post: #51
RE: MinimServer doesnt like multivalues for AlbumArtist
(06-08-2017 04:44)steve1977 Wrote:  Unfortunately, Kodi does not pick it up. Maybe because it reads "album_artists" instead of "abumartists". I tried to manually change this with MP3Tag, but without success. Is there a setting that I can change the tag name in Saikoz?
No, you cannot currently create custom fields in Jaikoz, I do think you can do in MP3Tag so you should be able to create the new field and then copy values for album_artists to albumartists. But I'm not very familiar with MP3Tag so I don't know how you do it.

Can you not configure Kodi to read from a different field. This is the great thing about MinimServer is that you can configure to read from any custom field (although there are a few standard fields it cannot read)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: MinimServer doesnt like multivalues for AlbumArtist - paultaylor - 06-08-2017 17:38

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)