Post Reply 
MinimServer doesnt like multivalues for AlbumArtist
05-08-2017, 18:39 (This post was last modified: 05-08-2017 18:51 by steve1977.)
Post: #47
RE: MinimServer doesnt like multivalues for AlbumArtist
(05-08-2017 16:04)Alandbush Wrote:  
(05-08-2017 13:47)steve1977 Wrote:  
(05-08-2017 13:23)paultaylor Wrote:  You could test by just installing MinimServer on your PC.

I have the server installed. Didn't know it has an GUI to see the artist list. How to access it?

Minimserver does not have a GUI to view index lists.

I would suggest using the Kinsky PC control point software from Linn. It is available for both Windows and Mac.

Regards.

ps: I copied an old MP3 file, amended the ID3V2.3 tags as per your Baba Saad feat. Bushido track, set Minimserver to rescan and ...

Minimserver.log extract
===============
adding file tag ARTISTSORT=Baba Saad & Bushido
adding file tag ALBUMARTISTSORT=Baba Saad feat. Bushido
adding file tag ARTIST=Baba Saad & Bushido
adding file tag ALBUMARTIST=Baba Saad feat. Bushido
adding file tag ALBUMARTISTS=Baba Saad
adding file tag ALBUMARTISTS=Bushido
adding file tag ALBUMARTISTS_SORT=Baba Saad
adding file tag ALBUMARTISTS_SORT=Bushido
adding file tag ARTISTS=Baba Saad
adding file tag ARTISTS=Bushido
adding file tag ARTISTS_SORT=Baba Saad
adding file tag ARTISTS_SORT=Bushido

Kinsky PC version index lists
==================
Artist
Baba Saad feat. Bushido

All Artists
Baba Saad
Bushido

I assume this is what you require?

Close, but not fully what I am looking for. Let me share the tags of the second song of this album as it will make it easier to describe what I am trying to accomplish.

2. Falscher Freund
Artist: Baba Saad & D-Bo
Artists: Baba Saad; D-Bo
Albumartist: Baba Saad feat. Bushido
Albumartists: Baba Saad; Bushido

I would like in the artist view to see the two albumartists ("Baba Saad" and "Bushido"). I would not expect "D-Bo" to show up in the artist list as this will be limited to albumartists. Also, I would not expect "Baba Saad feat. Bushido" to be part of the artist list as this is not the artist.

Is this possible?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: MinimServer doesnt like multivalues for AlbumArtist - steve1977 - 05-08-2017 18:39

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)