|
BBC R3 Lossless Stream
|
|
01-08-2017, 12:40
Post: #61
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: BBC R3 Lossless Stream
Hi all,
I have been following the thread and got round to trying it out yesterday. I have a ADS and a Raspberry Pi/IQ DAC. I've created the m3u files for BBC 3 Lossless but when I try to play via either Kazoo or Bubble UPNPDS nothing happens. The link states 'client_manifest.mpd'. There are no errors either in the Control Point or in the log in Minimwatch, I've tried the transcode options as suggested using either flac:wav and flac:wav24 including with the 2GB workaround to no effect. Any ideas? Minimserver is running on a QNAP TS253 Pro. Thanks David (27-07-2017 21:16)simoncn Wrote: Owing to popular demand (four more PMs in the last few hours), I have decided to publish the instructions for using the prototype. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



