Post Reply 
MinimServer doesnt like multivalues for AlbumArtist
30-07-2017, 09:13
Post: #12
RE: MinimServer doesnt like multivalues for AlbumArtist
(29-07-2017 18:51)steve1977 Wrote:  Thanks for your help. I failed to get albumartists to work (see above). Maybe, let's start with the troubleshooting on this one first.

One potential issue is that I only have a tag albumartists (created with Picard script $setmulti(albumartists,%_albumartists%), but not an albumartistssort. Do I need this tag to get albumartists to work? I am currently using Kodi as DLNA server and it somehow also works without the sorting.

No albumartistssort is only for ordering albumartists it isnt mandarory. But have you grasped the fact you can't use albumartists for the albumartist because that breaks minimservers logic. You can only use it in a seperate index fror browsing individual album artists. But if you just map artists to artist as i suggested you should immediately see better results.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: MinimServer doesnt like multivalues for AlbumArtist - paultaylor - 30-07-2017 09:13

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)