Post Reply 
MS runs on PWD but not Lumin
27-03-2013, 20:16
Post: #4
RE: MS runs on PWD but not Lumin
(27-03-2013 19:31)Pale Rider Wrote:  But when I try to play files, the Lumin just sits there; the track name shows in its window, but play never commences. If I assemble a playlist, and press play, the Lumin cycles quickly through the files as if there is no content in them. The names of the files appear in the Lumin device window, but it goes right through the list without actually playing any content.

There's a known issue when using MinimServer with the LUMIN player (not the LUMIN app). I'll send you a PM link to a test build that should solve the problem.

(27-03-2013 19:54)bbrip Wrote:  asumming with "MS" you mean MinimServer rather than some nasty health issues....

MS also means something else in the software context. Because of these other meanings, I'm somewhat allergic to this abbreviation for MinimServer.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: MS runs on PWD but not Lumin - simoncn - 27-03-2013 20:16

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)