|
Content Directory
|
|
30-05-2017, 09:04
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Content Directory
Back again.
My previous problems solved (see above) on one Pi, I now have something similar on another Pi The second Pi has a USB HDD connected and I successfully use it via Linn Kinsky to play my music. I want to be able to edit the music on the USB HDD; if I use SAMBA to create a share for the disc, Windows says I do not have access to the content AND Minimserver says the ContentDir no longer exists. Indeed, the disc is no longer there in /media/pi/DISCNAME. I think that changing ContentDir to /mnt/sharediskname might work but I still cannot access the files from windows as I do not have permission. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Content Directory - Alan Robinson - 03-12-2016, 20:06
RE: Content Directory - simoncn - 04-12-2016, 18:54
RE: Content Directory - Alan Robinson - 05-12-2016, 15:55
RE: Content Directory - simoncn - 05-12-2016, 16:35
RE: Content Directory - Alan Robinson - 05-12-2016, 20:41
RE: Content Directory - Alan Robinson - 30-05-2017 09:04
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



