Post Reply 
Playlists blank
30-04-2017, 00:14
Post: #7
RE: Playlists blank
(30-04-2017 00:06)Martin H Wrote:  
(29-04-2017 21:30)simoncn Wrote:  
(29-04-2017 14:07)Martin H Wrote:  Simon

Searching around, I notice that you regularly recommend the use of the oddgravity playlist creator. I am on windows 10 but their homepage and release document only references windows 7. Would this still work on windows 10 do you think?

The simplest way to find out is to try it. Smile


LOL - it may be the simplest way to find out I guess but it may not be the safest way forward Smile Just thought I would check to see if you or someone else already knew the answer. Will let you know how I get on and after I have rebuilt my PC Big Grin - joke - honest Big Grin

Hi Martin,

It works fine on my Windows 10 machine.

/Peter
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Playlists blank - orange55 - 02-12-2016, 16:36
RE: Playlists blank - simoncn - 02-12-2016, 18:19
RE: Playlists blank - orange55 - 02-12-2016, 21:04
RE: Playlists blank - Martin H - 29-04-2017, 14:07
RE: Playlists blank - simoncn - 29-04-2017, 21:30
RE: Playlists blank - Martin H - 30-04-2017, 00:06
RE: Playlists blank - Peterkj - 30-04-2017 00:14
RE: Playlists blank - Martin H - 30-04-2017, 01:01
RE: Playlists blank - Martin H - 30-04-2017, 15:26

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)