|
Special tags not indexed
|
|
28-04-2017, 12:09
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Special tags not indexed
Thanks for these clarifications. See my comments inline below.
(28-04-2017 06:56)bjoernminim Wrote: I didn't edit the minimserver.config-file. You thought so probably because I had to add the txt-File-Ending caused by the limitiation of the forum, which does not allow attachments with the config-ending. OK, apologies for the misunderstanding. Quote:For test purposes I added the hex dump-Names of tags (TIPL as an example) AND the Mp3Tags-Names of tags (INVOLVEDPEOPLE as the corresponding example). If I understand you right, in this example INVOLVEDPEOPLE would be the right tag name for the indexTags-Property? TIPL is the name of the ID3v2.4 frame. Frame names are not the same as tag names. Frame names should not be used in the indexTags property and have no effect if they are used. You could include INVOLVEDPEOPLE in indexTags but this will not work with .mp3 files because Mp3tag is mapping this name to the TIPL frame and MinimServer is not reading this frame. If you were doing this with a .flac file, INVOLVEDPEOPLE would be read by MinimServer. Quote:I knowed this because of other of your replies in the forum. But I had the same problem with 30'000 files as well. For testing purposes I didn't look at the menu in the control point. I used the writeAllTags-Property instead, which produced the allTags.log.txt-File I attached to my initial post. I suppose, that in this file all the indexed values should be written, even when they are same between the two files in my test content directory. This is the right way to do it. Thanks for clarifying. Quote:In the following list you'll find all the tag names, which I added to indexTags and got not indexed. In bold font is the name from Mp3Tag and in italic font the corresponding one from HEX. As I wrote above I added both to indexTags: MinimServer maps the COMM frame to the COMMENT tag but does not map the content description Songs-DB_Custom2. This is because there is no standard mapping (i.e., a consistent mapping that is widely supported by converter programs and tagging programs) for the content description. MinimServer doesn't map the TIPL frame. This is because there is no standard mapping for this frame. MinimServer maps INVOLVEDPEOPLE information encoded in a TXXX/INVOLVEDPEOPLE frame but Mp3tag does not support writing this frame. MinimServer doesn't map the POPM frame. This is because there is no standard mapping for this frame. MinimServer maps RATING information encoded in a TXXX/RATING frame and Mp3tag supports writing this frame. MinimServer maps any tag name that appears in an ID3v2 TXXX frame. However, not all tagging programs support writing tags in this format, as the example of INVOLVEDPEOPLE shows. A workaround would be to use a different tag name for this information (for example, INVOLVED_PEOPLE) and use the aliasTags property in MinimServer to map INVOLVED_PEOPLE to INVOLVEDPEOPLE. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Special tags not indexed - bjoernminim - 27-04-2017, 20:06
RE: Special tags not indexed - simoncn - 27-04-2017, 22:38
RE: Special tags not indexed - bjoernminim - 28-04-2017, 06:56
RE: Special tags not indexed - simoncn - 28-04-2017 12:09
RE: Special tags not indexed - bjoernminim - 28-04-2017, 13:00
RE: Special tags not indexed - simoncn - 28-04-2017, 13:11
RE: Special tags not indexed - bjoernminim - 28-04-2017, 13:13
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



