|
Can't uninstall Minimserver
|
|
23-04-2017, 13:37
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Can't uninstall Minimserver
I have been running Minimserver very happily for a few years on my Synology NAS with Minimwatch controlling it from my iMac, which sadly has stopped working and can't be repaired.
I decided to install Minimwatch on a new Windows 10 PC. I installed Java and then due to not paying attention I downloaded and installed Minimserver rather than Minimwatch and now I can't uninstall Minimserver because it is 'running' although I can't see it and I can't find a way to exit it. Subsequently I have installed Minimwatch and it is working fine with the Minimserver on my NAS. Question: how can I uninstall the unnecessary and confusing version of Minimserver on my Windows PC? Many Thanks |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Can't uninstall Minimserver - Nothung - 23-04-2017 13:37
RE: Can't uninstall Minimserver - DavidHB - 23-04-2017, 15:48
RE: Can't uninstall Minimserver - Nothung - 23-04-2017, 16:42
RE: Can't uninstall Minimserver - Nothung - 23-04-2017, 16:47
RE: Can't uninstall Minimserver - DavidHB - 23-04-2017, 16:57
RE: Can't uninstall Minimserver - Nothung - 25-04-2017, 12:53
RE: Can't uninstall Minimserver - simoncn - 01-05-2017, 08:19
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



