Post Reply 
Intermittent performance at the beginning of the song
16-04-2017, 01:26
Post: #5
RE: Intermittent performance at the beginning of the song
Hi Simon,

Yes, the wifi is not connected in the speaker. I didn't configure the wifi setting in the KEF at all, such that Iit can be connected via LAN cable only. I expect it can be more stable....

I'm imagining that when the data was sent too fast (which is 1.8MB/s only indeed), one of the component wasn't able to cope with the speed and process the data, so, some data was ignored and led to intermittence....when it was tunes to 0.8KB/s, all components could process and talked properly, so, the intermittence issue can be improved.....is it so?

Thanks a lot!
Patrick
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Intermittent performance at the beginning of the song - yeungw07 - 16-04-2017 01:26

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)