Post Reply 
Intermittent performance at the beginning of the song
14-04-2017, 12:10
Post: #1
Intermittent performance at the beginning of the song
Hi,

I setup the NAS with Minimserver installed recently. However, when I streamed the song to the speaker, very often, for the first several seconds of the song, there would be intermittence for 1-2 secords. Afterwards, the song would be streamed smoothly.

My environment:
NAS: Synology DS116, with DSM 6.1-15047 Update 2
UPNP server: Minimserver 0.8.4.2
UPNP controller: KEF LS50 Wireless App at Android handset
Speaks: KEF LS50 Wireless

I captured the log from the Minimwatch in my PC, attached for your reference. In the log, at ~17: 46 and ~17:56, the intermittence issue happened.

Meanwhile, I streaming the songs from another UPNP servers (Cocktail X12) to the same speaker and App. It played smoothly without intermittence.

Would you advise how to resolve the issue? Many thanks!!

Regards,
Patrick


Attached File(s)
.txt  miniamp server capture (14 apr).txt (Size: 90.16 KB / Downloads: 3)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Intermittent performance at the beginning of the song - yeungw07 - 14-04-2017 12:10

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)