|
Using the reverseName option
|
|
01-04-2017, 15:24
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Using the reverseName option
On the help page I read:
»MinimServer provides an elegant solution to these problems by supporting automatic reversal of the "lastname(s), firstname(s)" format. If you already have Composer tags in this format, you can use the Composer.reverseName.display setting of the tagOptions property to automatically reverse these names for displaying on the control point's Now Playing screen. If you also want to show reversed names in the Composer index, you can use the Composer.reverseName.display.index setting.« I understand this so: If I set the tagOptions to »AlbumArtist.reverseName.display, AlbumArtist.reverseName.display.index« an have the AlbumArtist tags filled with »Claudio Abbado - Nikolaus Harnoncourt« and so on. I get the list of the AlbumArtists as »Abbado, Claudio - Harnoncourt, Nikolaus« and so on. This is not so. This setting seems to have no effect. Is this because my english is so poor and I don’t understand? Or is this option really without any effect? |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Using the reverseName option - Leixuros - 01-04-2017 15:24
RE: Using the reverseName option - simoncn - 01-04-2017, 16:13
RE: Using the reverseName option - Leixuros - 01-04-2017, 18:04
RE: Using the reverseName option - simoncn - 01-04-2017, 22:33
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



