Post Reply 
Wireless system that works with MinimServer? (SONOS alternative)
31-03-2017, 17:18
Post: #28
RE: Wireless system that works with MinimServer? (SONOS alternative)
(31-03-2017 09:05)simoncn Wrote:  Have you followed all the instructions on this page? It is not just a matter of installing MinimStreamer. Although these instructions are specific to BBC radio stations, the process for other radio stations is similar.

I looked over the instructions and I think I did do everything on that list, up to a point---but on the other hand, really all I did was install MinimStreamer, which is what the instructions are about. So specifically, minimserver was already installed. I created a playlist m3u file. The entries in this file show up from minimserver. They just don't actually play when I select them. I installed MinimStreamer from minimwatch. Entries in my radio playlist still don't actually play. I compared my file to your example file and do notice that you have the extended comments in there, whereas my file is just a list of links. Does that matter? What do the things like [*R1] mean?

I didn't try using transcoding options nor have I looked at the log file.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Wireless system that works with MinimServer? (SONOS alternative) - adrian - 31-03-2017 17:18

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)