|
Latest Synology DSM update incompatible with Minimserver
|
|
28-02-2017, 00:55
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Latest Synology DSM update incompatible with Minimserver
I've just attempted to apply the latest version of the Synology NAS operating system (DSM 6.0.2-8451 Update 9), but I was warned that it was incompatible with MinimServer, which would therefore be disabled. I therefore cancelled the update.
My MinimServer installation is up to date (at version 97). David |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Latest Synology DSM update incompatible with Minimserver - haggis999 - 28-02-2017 00:55
RE: Latest Synology DSM update incompatible with Minimserver - simoncn - 28-02-2017, 08:23
RE: Latest Synology DSM update incompatible with Minimserver - haggis999 - 28-02-2017, 10:55
RE: Latest Synology DSM update incompatible with Minimserver - haggis999 - 28-02-2017, 11:41
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



