|
Request: Vorbis transcoding
|
|
12-02-2017, 02:35
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Request: Vorbis transcoding
I was hoping you'd consider adding Ogg Vorbis as an input option in MinimStreamer.
I'm using Hi-Fi Cast on my Android device to control my Chromecast Audio. Hi-Fi Cast is nice because it supports gapless playback on the Chromecast, but only for FLAC, WAV, mp3, and m4a. Vorbis plays, but not gaplessly. Back a zillion years ago when I ripped my CD library, I ripped titles where gapless mattered to Vorbis, as gapless mp3 wasn't really a thing yet. (I wish before my last computer with a CD drive died I had thought to re-rip those discs!) Anyway, I've requested that Hi-Fi Cast add gapless Vorbis support, but in the meantime I believe transcoding to WAV would solve the problem, too. Thanks for your consideration. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Request: Vorbis transcoding - likescookies - 12-02-2017 02:35
RE: Request: Vorbis transcoding - Pepsican - 13-02-2017, 16:14
RE: Request: Vorbis transcoding - likescookies - 13-02-2017, 19:09
RE: Request: Vorbis transcoding - Pepsican - 14-02-2017, 09:25
RE: Request: Vorbis transcoding - simoncn - 14-02-2017, 18:22
RE: Request: Vorbis transcoding - Cebolla - 14-02-2017, 19:59
RE: Request: Vorbis transcoding - simoncn - 14-02-2017, 21:25
RE: Request: Vorbis transcoding - Cebolla - 15-02-2017, 17:03
RE: Request: Vorbis transcoding - likescookies - 15-02-2017, 15:54
RE: Request: Vorbis transcoding - simoncn - 01-04-2017, 14:48
RE: Request: Vorbis transcoding - likescookies - 01-04-2017, 14:57
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



