Post Reply 
tagOptions property: ignore.sort
29-01-2017, 18:02
Post: #11
RE: tagOptions property: ignore.sort
(29-01-2017 16:58)simoncn Wrote:  I will update the User guide to clarify that the approach in the ArtistSort example can be used for other tags as well.

Also, I think it would be worth adding support in ignore.sort for prefixes like L' and D' as these are linguistically equivalent to Le, De, etc. The approach I have in mind is to treat ' specially if it is the last character in the prefix and not require a space after it for a match. There would be no special treatment for any other characters.

Thank you again, Simon. I think that both of these would be useful changes.

David
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: tagOptions property: ignore.sort - DavidHB - 29-01-2017 18:02

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)