Post Reply 
Album art priority
20-01-2017, 19:54
Post: #1
Album art priority
Many downloads these days have embedded art in each track at a resolution of say 600x600, with a separate art file which might be much higher resolution (say 1400x1400 or more). I keep the hi-res art in a file Folder.jpg, but based on use of my retina iPad, I think Minimserver may be defaulting to the embedded art?

It's convenient to keep the moderate-resolution art embedded in the tracks for when they are converted for use on portable players, the car etc. So I don't want to embed the hi-res art in every file. Can you confirm whether Minimserver would disregard the hi-res art file in the use-case I've described, and if so, whether an option might be added to prioritise folder-level art when it's available?

Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Album art priority - ac16161 - 20-01-2017 19:54
RE: Album art priority - simoncn - 20-01-2017, 20:43
RE: Album art priority - ac16161 - 20-01-2017, 21:17
RE: Album art priority - likescookies - 29-01-2017, 22:02
RE: Album art priority - simoncn - 29-01-2017, 22:52
RE: Album art priority - likescookies - 02-02-2017, 03:59
RE: Album art priority - simoncn - 02-02-2017, 11:33
RE: Album art priority - likescookies - 04-02-2017, 13:00
RE: Album art priority - simoncn - 10-02-2017, 19:45
RE: Album art priority - likescookies - 11-02-2017, 03:57

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)