|
Search by file type and/or sound quality
|
|
28-12-2016, 12:24
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Search by file type and/or sound quality
(27-12-2016 23:38)Melco Man Wrote: MinimServer is amazing and has changed my musical listening experiences beyond belief. Thinking back, I don't think that I would have been prepared to spend the amount of money I have invested in my streaming system (and the time needed to rip and tag the better part of 1,000 CDs) if I had not discovered MinimServer first. The software enabled me to build a demo streaming system on my network which convinced me that I could easily integrate a high quality streamer (in my case a Linn Akurate DSM) into my existing hi-fi. And when the ADSM arrived, all I had to do was connect it into the system and everything was working. David |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Search by file type and/or sound quality - Melco Man - 26-12-2016, 17:07
RE: Search by file type and/or sound quality - DavidHB - 26-12-2016, 17:17
RE: Search by file type and/or sound quality - Melco Man - 26-12-2016, 18:20
RE: Search by file type and/or sound quality - Melco Man - 26-12-2016, 19:04
RE: Search by file type and/or sound quality - DavidHB - 27-12-2016, 00:34
RE: Search by file type and/or sound quality - Melco Man - 27-12-2016, 23:38
RE: Search by file type and/or sound quality - DavidHB - 28-12-2016 12:24
RE: Search by file type and/or sound quality - simoncn - 30-12-2016, 22:44
RE: Search by file type and/or sound quality - nrwatson - 31-12-2016, 12:16
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



