Post Reply 
Can't install Java SE 8 on synology Nas DS212J
15-11-2016, 00:02
Post: #5
RE: Can't install Java SE 8 on synology Nas DS212J
(31-10-2016 11:35)tonym182 Wrote:  Hi All,

Can you help – I have been successfully using the Java SE 8 on synology NAS DS212J but have just tried to upgrade to the latest version by uninstalling the previous which I had to do. I downloaded the latest and uploaded successfully to the NAS. The problem is when i hit ‘Run’ it says ‘starting’ but then stops.

The log says

/var/packages/java8/scripts/start-stop-status.sh: line 74: java: command not found

the file i uploaded is 1.8.0_101-0041

Any help would be great as obviously I can't start Minimserver and it's my main server for HD Flac's.

Thanks for a great product Simon.

Regards

Tony
UK

I have the same problem!
Do you have fixed it now?

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Can't install Java SE 8 on synology Nas DS212J - jack752 - 15-11-2016 00:02

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)