|
Updating MinimServer from 0.8.3 to 0.8.4 on ReadyNas
|
|
09-11-2016, 15:21
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Updating MinimServer from 0.8.3 to 0.8.4 on ReadyNas
Hi
I am running ReadyNas Ultra 2 with RAIDiator 4.2.30. I've tried the following to update to latest MinimServer. - Before the installation I used RAIDiator to remove current version of MinimServer. - Then I restarted ReadyNas. - I used RAIDiator to upload "MinimServer-0.8.4-readynas-x86.bin" to ReadyNAS - Then I pressed Install. After a couple of seconds I gets a Error message that (translation from Swedish here) - "unable to find install file" Please help me. I am dependent on music,, but at the moment no access *smile* Is there another way to install,, I've tried this like 10 times... //lg
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Updating MinimServer from 0.8.3 to 0.8.4 on ReadyNas - lg.lindstrom - 09-11-2016 15:21
RE: Updating MinimServer from 0.8.3 to 0.8.4 on ReadyNas - simoncn - 09-11-2016, 16:16
RE: Updating MinimServer from 0.8.3 to 0.8.4 on ReadyNas - lg.lindstrom - 09-11-2016, 18:58
RE: Updating MinimServer from 0.8.3 to 0.8.4 on ReadyNas - simoncn - 09-11-2016, 19:57
RE: Updating MinimServer from 0.8.3 to 0.8.4 on ReadyNas - simoncn - 10-11-2016, 08:01
RE: Updating MinimServer from 0.8.3 to 0.8.4 on ReadyNas - lg.lindstrom - 10-11-2016, 09:43
RE: Updating MinimServer from 0.8.3 to 0.8.4 on ReadyNas - simoncn - 10-11-2016, 10:00
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



