|
I want the fastest NAS setup possible...
|
|
24-02-2013, 11:21
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
RE: I want the fastest NAS setup possible...
(24-02-2013 10:54)simoncn Wrote:(24-02-2013 10:12)wappinghigh Wrote: So my question is what's the fastest small NAS setup for minimserver? Thanks Simon. Just the precise answer I was after. I think I'll get a QNAP TS-119 II and put in an SSD anyway: just for the heck of it. At least it will be quite and run on the smell of an oily rag. Cheers. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
I want the fastest NAS setup possible... - wappinghigh - 24-02-2013, 10:12
RE: I want the fastest NAS setup possible... - simoncn - 24-02-2013, 10:54
RE: I want the fastest NAS setup possible... - wappinghigh - 24-02-2013 11:21
RE: I want the fastest NAS setup possible... - simoncn - 24-02-2013, 13:44
RE: I want the fastest NAS setup possible... - NickP - 25-02-2013, 11:19
RE: I want the fastest NAS setup possible... - simoncn - 25-02-2013, 12:07
RE: I want the fastest NAS setup possible... - NickP - 25-02-2013, 15:42
RE: I want the fastest NAS setup possible... - simoncn - 25-02-2013, 17:19
RE: I want the fastest NAS setup possible... - simoncn - 28-02-2013, 11:18
RE: I want the fastest NAS setup possible... - bbrip - 25-02-2013, 19:07
RE: I want the fastest NAS setup possible... - Mike48 - 26-02-2013, 06:22
RE: I want the fastest NAS setup possible... - jvilly - 27-02-2013, 08:54
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



