|
MinimServer -> UAPP -> Mojo (DSD Issue)
|
|
27-08-2016, 15:05
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: MinimServer -> UAPP -> Mojo (DSD Issue)
Done a bit more searching and it looks like MinimServer is not the culprit.
I have now used my PC with jRiver MC to access MinimServer on the NAS and play tracks to the Mojo connected through USB. DSF files register on the Mojo with a white light that is very different from the shades of blue when I play 192kHz or 352.8kHz PCM files. So MinimServer seems to be doing its job correctly. I suspect that the issue is with UAPP on the phone. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
MinimServer -> UAPP -> Mojo (DSD Issue) - jacobacci - 27-08-2016, 11:45
RE: MinimServer -> UAPP -> Mojo (DSD Issue) - simoncn - 27-08-2016, 12:18
RE: MinimServer -> UAPP -> Mojo (DSD Issue) - jacobacci - 27-08-2016, 14:33
RE: MinimServer -> UAPP -> Mojo (DSD Issue) - jacobacci - 27-08-2016 15:05
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



