Post Reply 
Sound quality differences between NAS units
19-08-2016, 23:16
Post: #12
RE: Sound quality differences between NAS units
There was some discussion about possible scientific reasons for this on the Linn forum last year. See this post, this post and this post.

I have consistently heard sonic differences between music streamed from a Melco N1 and music streamed from other NAS devices, with all other components identical. I cannot "prove" this but I am as certain of this as I am about hearing sonic differences when listening to different renderers (which for some reason seems to be generally accepted without demanding scientific proof).

It is OK to disagree but this should always be done with respect for other people and their experiences. The line has not been crossed yet on this thread but I am mindful of some posts on the Linn forum that did cross this line.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Sound quality differences between NAS units - simoncn - 19-08-2016 23:16

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)