|
Melco Audiophile NAS
|
|
12-08-2016, 18:27
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2016 18:32 by Rufus McDufus.)
Post: #378
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Melco Audiophile NAS
Ha! I should have read this thread earlier I had v3.10 installed. When browsing the SMB/CIFS share from the Melco on my PC I noticed some folders were empty. Minimserver/Twonky appeared to be seeing the data though. The Melco then crashed a few times and ultimately I had to reinitialize and restore the data back into the Melco. I though I had a faulty unit but clearly it was the firmware after all. Nasty problem.
Oh, I was also under the impression a recent firmware introduced notification on the front panel of new firmware availability (?) but I didn't see this with 3.10. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 39 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



