|
Melco Audiophile NAS
|
|
10-08-2016, 21:23
Post: #376
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Melco Audiophile NAS
(10-08-2016 18:22)Martin H Wrote: Dagnabbit ....... I use SyncToy from a freeby from Microsoft to copy from my QNAP master copy of the music to my Melco N1. Allows you to copy (echo) from one drive to another or bi-directional copy etc. So I Echo the QNAP Music folder to the Melco. As you add new music or change tags, you can just run the job and it will copy over only the files that have changed. It does take a long time for the initial copy and I find at times it swamps my network and causes slow discovery of servers and players by control points while its going on. I have in the past, stopped the job to do something else and you simply run it again to copy the files still to be done. So doesn't make the copy any faster but does make it perhaps more manageable. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 205 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help




