|
Question about Group tag and track renumbering
|
|
09-05-2016, 22:51
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Question about Group tag and track renumbering
(09-05-2016 17:33)simoncn Wrote: A simple way to solve this grouping problem would be to remove the DISCSUBTITLE tags. This will allow MinimServer to do disc merging and track renumbering and grouping should then work as you want. With this approach, you would see the contents of this album subdivided by your chosen groupings instead of being subdivided into physical CDs. Is there some reason why you want to see a subdivision into physical CDs when viewing the contents of this album?No, I just misunderstood the section about track renumbering in the user guide and tried to avoid it in order to match the disc and track numbers more easily with the booklet. I will remove the DISCSUBTITLE tags. I have now the understanding that the track renumbering is only for sorting but track numbers are not passed to the control point, and if I want to see the original disc and track numbers I have to include them myself in the group name or track title, e.g. by using Group.displayFormat={$Group^$DiscNumber^ [Disc ^]} or Title.displayFormat={$DiscNumber^^.$TrackNumber^^: $Title}. Is this correct? |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Question about Group tag and track renumbering - Servatius - 08-05-2016, 23:25
RE: Question about Group tag and track renumbering - simoncn - 09-05-2016, 17:33
RE: Question about Group tag and track renumbering - Servatius - 09-05-2016 22:51
RE: Question about Group tag and track renumbering - simoncn - 10-05-2016, 22:19
RE: Question about Group tag and track renumbering - Servatius - 11-05-2016, 22:26
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



