Post Reply 
Tracks Appearing Multiple Times
29-04-2016, 16:34
Post: #4
RE: Tracks Appearing Multiple Times
More Info.

In Kazoo I type "Warnes" in the search box.

Two folders appear - Tracks (40) or Artists (2).

If I select Tracks 40 Tracks are listed. Each one appears once.

If I select Artists, I get a choice of "Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes" or "Jennifer Warnes".

Selecting "Jennifer Warnes" gets me to 4 Albums if I select "Famous Blue Raincoat" I get a folder with 15 tracks, where two tracks are duplicated; it's a 13 track album). Alongside those 15 tracks is a folder marked "complete album". Selecting that gives me all THIRTEEN TRACKS - no duplicates!!

Think I'm going slightly mad! ;-)

KR

Jeremy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Tracks Appearing Multiple Times - JDEC - 29-04-2016 16:34

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)