|
Tracks Appearing Multiple Times
|
|
29-04-2016, 13:51
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Tracks Appearing Multiple Times
Hi Simon,
Recently I noticed weird issue. Just now I have had a chance to look at it more closely. In general Minimserver works flawlessly. However a couple of weeks ago I wanted to put on all of Jennifer Warnes albums. So, in Linn Kazoo, I typed "Warnes". Sure enough 4 albums were found. Opening Famous Blue Raincoat, showed the first two track repeated. Searching for the album itself or simply browsing the Library does result in the same anomaly. I have tried the same thing with different artists / albums and some have repeated tracks and some do not. I cannot find a consistent theme. I've looked at the Tags and can see nothing wrong. I've also checked for duplicate tracks - but there are none (at least not like this). I looked at URL for the tracks indicated in Kazoo and they are the same for each repeated track. I'm suspecting a problem with minimserver, but it could always be Linn Kazoo. Thoughts would be much appreciated. KR Jeremy |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Tracks Appearing Multiple Times - JDEC - 29-04-2016 13:51
RE: Tracks Appearing Multiple Times - simoncn - 29-04-2016, 14:17
RE: Tracks Appearing Multiple Times - JDEC - 29-04-2016, 16:07
RE: Tracks Appearing Multiple Times - JDEC - 29-04-2016, 16:34
RE: Tracks Appearing Multiple Times - simoncn - 29-04-2016, 21:38
RE: Tracks Appearing Multiple Times - JDEC - 29-04-2016, 23:38
RE: Tracks Appearing Multiple Times - simoncn - 30-04-2016, 00:19
RE: Tracks Appearing Multiple Times - JDEC - 30-04-2016, 14:53
RE: Tracks Appearing Multiple Times - simoncn - 30-04-2016, 15:40
RE: Tracks Appearing Multiple Times - JDEC - 30-04-2016, 08:08
RE: Tracks Appearing Multiple Times - JDEC - 30-04-2016, 08:16
RE: Tracks Appearing Multiple Times - JDEC - 30-04-2016, 15:44
RE: Tracks Appearing Multiple Times - simoncn - 24-05-2016, 22:11
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



