Post Reply 
Exclude Various artists from albumSortTags?
04-02-2013, 17:08
Post: #4
RE: Exclude Various artists from albumSortTags?
(04-02-2013 14:42)Cableguy Wrote:  Hi,

I have Minimserver setup with albumSortTags: Artist,Date

This is great, but all my Various artsits albums get listed chronologically as well (obviously!) but it would be much easier and more logical if it would be possible to sort only these alphabetically by album title.

Would this be possible?

Thanks

I can't think of an easy way to do this. The best I can suggest is to add a new custom tag AlbumDate and set this to the same value as Date for your non-VA albums only, and change your albumSortTags setting to 'Artist, AlbumDate'.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Exclude Various artists from albumSortTags? - simoncn - 04-02-2013 17:08

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)