|
BBC HLS Radio Streams
|
|
08-04-2016, 17:19
Post: #66
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: BBC HLS Radio Streams
Ha! Never mind, we have all made errors like that. Good that its working now.
As for Radio Paradise, if you do a search in the FS portal you will find it but I think the bitrate is 192 kbps. The link I use with Minimserver is supposed to be for Naim users only and is 320 kbps, much higher quality. You can either add the link direct or use minimserver and I kinda like to access my radio via the nas. Radio Paradise at 320 kbps is really good quality and my kind of music ![]() Rob Streaming from a Synology 1511+ to a Cyrus Stream XP2 QX, 2x Roberts 93i, A Revo Superconnect, a Mede8er 600 3D and a few Squeezeboxes thrown in! |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help




