|
Help Please with Live Radio
|
|
07-04-2016, 17:55
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2016 18:00 by Budgie.)
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Help Please with Live Radio
Hi Simon,
I have been using minimserver on Qnap NAS to serve my music collection to renderers on my lan. To date all the renderers have been Linn devices and I have been using BubbleDS for control. As you know this control software offers live radio which I believe is a feature of the Linn device. Some time ago however I believe it was you who posted an m3u file with urls for live radio which could be selected as any other music file. This works with the above combination and so I have two ways of playing live radio on my Linn DS devices. AFAIK I have never installed minimstreamer but the above setup works fine with the m3u file. I have now run into a problem in that I wish to use a different non-Linn renderer and using BubbleUPNP for control. With this setup I can select the m3u file and stations therein but none will play. I posted a question on the BubbleUPNP forum and bubbleguum has replied indicating I should be using minimstreamer. I am well out of my comfort zone here but will try adding minimstreamer to my NAS installation. My question however is why does it work on Linn with BubbleDS and not on another renderer with BubbleUPNP? Please forgive dumb question. Budgie PS. Just seen I have minimstreamer installed already so that answers one question but not why other renderer does not work. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Help Please with Live Radio - Budgie - 07-04-2016 17:55
RE: Help Please with Live Radio - simoncn - 07-04-2016, 18:56
RE: Help Please with Live Radio - Budgie - 07-04-2016, 19:08
RE: Help Please with Live Radio - Budgie - 07-04-2016, 19:29
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



