Post Reply 
MinimServer start error: see system log.
06-04-2016, 15:08
Post: #14
RE: MinimServer start error: see system log.
Thank Simon for your wonderful work. And am very very appreciative that you made this wonderful music server for classical music, and made it accessible to everyone.

(06-04-2016 08:37)simoncn Wrote:  
(05-04-2016 22:27)simoncn Wrote:  This is very puzzling. I don't think it is related to the naming/tagging issues but I am finding it hard to come up with any reasonable explanation. I will "sleep on it" now and come back to it tomorrow morning.

I think this might be a timing issue with the MinimServer launch script. If MinimServer is running correctly, you can safely ignore this message. I will change the launch script in the next version of MinimServer to close the potential timing window.

Thanks very much for letting me know about this problem!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: MinimServer start error: see system log. - Paradox2701 - 06-04-2016 15:08

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)