Post Reply 
MinimServer start error: see system log.
05-04-2016, 22:27
Post: #12
RE: MinimServer start error: see system log.
(05-04-2016 16:22)Paradox2701 Wrote:  Hi Simon,
the problem has surfaced. I tried to capture what I can gather, with the minimserver-out.log file is captured at 19.42 on my NAS. I have also attached the minimserver log (truncated a lot of issues with naming of files/tagging) and the error log on my NAS. Hope all these are helpful.

This is very puzzling. I don't think it is related to the naming/tagging issues but I am finding it hard to come up with any reasonable explanation. I will "sleep on it" now and come back to it tomorrow morning.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: MinimServer start error: see system log. - simoncn - 05-04-2016 22:27

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)