|
MinimWatch Error on Installation
|
|
02-04-2016, 14:57
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: MinimWatch Error on Installation
Simon, managed to get it working by disabling my Panda anti virus, exiting MinimWatch, then restarting MinimWatch from the start menu. The icon has now turned green. Then I have turned the Panda Anti-virus back on. If I now restart the laptop though, the MinimWatch icon is not in the taskbar and I have to go through the same procedure again.
Should MinimWatch be running all the time or only when I need it and finally how do I transcode from FLAC to WAV? Many thanks Russ |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
MinimWatch Error on Installation - russt - 02-04-2016, 09:50
RE: MinimWatch Error on Installation - simoncn - 02-04-2016, 10:40
RE: MinimWatch Error on Installation - russt - 02-04-2016, 11:52
RE: MinimWatch Error on Installation - simoncn - 02-04-2016, 12:40
RE: MinimWatch Error on Installation - russt - 02-04-2016, 13:34
RE: MinimWatch Error on Installation - simoncn - 02-04-2016, 14:13
RE: MinimWatch Error on Installation - russt - 02-04-2016 14:57
RE: MinimWatch Error on Installation - simoncn - 02-04-2016, 18:09
RE: MinimWatch Error on Installation - russt - 02-04-2016, 18:22
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



